Frequently Asked Question
- Do all the members of the participating team have to attend the main round?
At least one member of participant team qualified for main round must attend the main round.
- How can I apply for poster session?
- Poster session will be held at the event venue from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. on August 22, and there is no participation fee.
- Poster session involves the sharing of AI technology theories and applications, presented in a poster format.
- If you want to apply for the poster session, check ‘Poster Presentation’ when you sign up.
- After you apply for the poster session, we will contact you to confirm in early July.
- Poster size should be A0, 841 x 1189 mm (33.1 x 46.8 in).
- You should bring your own poster printed out. If you cannot bring a poster for some reasons, please contact us so that we can prepare it before session starts. There will be no extra charge.
- Please finish preparing your presentation with poster by July 31.
- Can I use development environment that was provided for last competition?
The development environment of AI World Cup is updated every year.
It is recommended to download updated version of simulation environment and start to develop in that environment.
Code developed in previous environment may not perform properly in new environment.
- Is license for Webot simulator provided?
Yes, it is provided.
- Are there any restrictions on programming?
You can freely develop any AI.
We provide some AI soccer examples but they are just for reference.
For AI commentator and AI reporter, please refer to scoring criteria Example codes are included in release ver. 0.5
- release https://github.com/aiwc/examples/releases
- AI Commentator Scoring Criteria http://aiworldcup.org/ai-commentator/
- AI Reporter Scoring Criteria http://aiworldcup.org/ai-reporter/
- Is it possible to participate in more than one event among AI Soccer, Commentator, and Reporter?
Yes, it is possible.
- Is it possible to change the team name and number of team members after registration?
No, you cannot modify your information after you register.
To modify the subscription information, you must withdraw and rejoin.
- Do all of the team members need to sign up and register?
One ID is allotted per team.
Therefore, only team leaders are required to sign up and register.
- Are there restrictions on the number of team members?
The allocated number is between one and six.
Each team needs a team leader.
The team leader should sign up and register to participate in the AI World Cup.
- Who is eligible to participate?
Anyone who is interested in AI can participate.