How to Participate
To participate in AI World Cup, please sign up on the official AI World Cup homepage aiworldcup.org.
Click the sign-up button at the upper-right side of the page.
- Since you signed up to AIWC homepage, you’ll be available to register to participate.
Click the registration button at the top of the page.
Fill in the form.
- It is possible to get involved in the competition as a participant or as a spectator.
- If you want to participate in AI Soccer/Commentator/Reporter competition by submitting your algorithm, please click a participant button.
Otherwise, please click a spectator button.
- You won’t be able to modify your information since you registered
- A team leader for each team should be assigned.
- Maximum number of the team member is eight including team leader.
- Since a ID is assigned per a team, team leaders are required to sign up as representatives.
- Choose the number of members including the team leader to enter information about the team members.
- If you do not participate in the games you are able to attend tutorial sessions, workshop and poster session as well as the main rounds after you register as a spectator.
- Paid spectators are allowed to attend any sessions for RiTA2019 (International Conference on Robot Intelligence Technology and Applications)
- The poster session and the workshop involves the sharing of AI technology theories, applications and the strategy how the participants prepared the competition.
Pay registration fee
- Before processing payment, check if your total fee is calculated correctly. If it is not, check your information or contact us.
- Participants who register for preliminary rounds are not charged.
- After the preliminary rounds, finalists can pay registration fee for main round on my page.
- Spectators pay registration fee when they register.
- Total registration fee is automatically calculated according to the information entered when you sign up.
- Spectators who attend competition only don’t need to pay the fees.
[Participant only] Download Webots simulator and build your algorithm.
- Click the ‘SIMULATOR DETAILS’ button to see details about the simulator installation and example codes. Please read this part carefully.
- Before you start to work please refer to the demo videos, rules and scoring criteria.
[Participant only] Run your code on the web simulator.
- On the web simulator page, you can test if your code runs well in the competition simulator.
- Please make sure to test it on the web simulator before submitting your code for the AI World Cup 2018.
[Participant only] Submit your code.
- Your last code submission on web simulator will be the final submission.
- List to be checked
- AI Soccer / AI Commentator / AI Reporter : All teams who have finished the online submission are qualified for the qualifying round.
- Check important dates.